Sunday, March 25, 2012

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to stand up for what is right and for those who couldn't for themselves! I have always wanted to share what I have and Love all that I can but I would not stand for being taken advantage of or having things taken from me! The Key to all of me is Honesty, Truth, Love and asking! All anyone ever had to do was ask and I would give! I will not stand for Lies, Cheating, Misdirection, Abuse of any kind, including the abuse of power! I don't seem to have the flight response in me, I fight for what I want, love, and believe in, and expect others to as well. It saddens me that most of the world is so passive and let others views control them or they are afraid to say something, to stand up for what is right! I am and forever will be a Warrior with a Pure Loving Heart!!! I wish there were more of us!! I hope to raise Three Warriors who will change the world!!!

*Those that run and prefer to live in fantasy land, stay there, for there is no use for weakness like yours in the real world!!! Continue to lie to yourselves and others, so that you don't have to feel bad about your choices and the way you hurt others and don't want to fix what you broke, because you will always need Warriors to fix and fight for you! I will choose to love you and those like you from a far and will continue to be a Warrior!!!

Now, all I need to do is learn to fight for myself and learn to let others Love me the way I deserve to be Loved!!

If you read this and think that I am talking about you, as the weak lover of fantasy land, then that should say something about you and how you really think of yourself and maybe you should change a few things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment