Friday, March 30, 2012

Enough is Enough!!!!

First let me say that this is my blog where I get out all that I need to, it is my healing and my therapist. When you don't have any one in your life that you can truly trust to listen and not judge, you find someplace to vent and release and this is mine!! So if you don't like it don't read it!!!

Ok Connie, Marc and Janie,!!! I have had enough of dealing with crazy and my kids have had enough of dealing with crazy, Jon really needs to grow up and be respectful of others, no more yelling F#@% You mere inches in someones face or hanging up on them when they say something you don't like and it is not just me that he does this too. Kyli has been on the receiving end too many times to count. We are divorced and he is now your crazy person to deal with, so deal with it!!!! Me and my kids have been traumatized enough and need desperately time to heal.. If you can't understand that then you are crazy too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment