Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My old facebook account was hacked into, so now I have two accounts!

The kids are all doing very well in school. The girls are in dance companies and are busy Tuesday's and Thursday's dancing and getting ready for the festival of trees. They will be performing on December 4th. Riley is bored most of the time and complains that he has nothing to do.

Jon is busy with work. I am busy trying to keep the house clean, so we can sell it and I am looking for a job. I would like to clean houses, since I am very confidant about my cleaning skills and know that I would do a great job and I could have a flexible schedule. I now need to learn how to market myself and get clients. We down sized our cars; Jon traded his truck in for a Honda civic that runs on natural gas and I traded my beautiful Seqouia in for an Acura MDX. Trying to find some calm, within the storm of change. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment