Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have the most amazing husband in all of creation! He surprises me everyday with how amazing he is. He is also the best dad there ever was or ever will be. I am so blessed to have him as my very best friend, husband and teacher. I am excited for each and every day that I get to be with him.

I have the very best kids ever. I am so proud of them and their accomplishments. Kyli is doing an amazing job in school and in dance. She has grown as a dancer and amazes me with her abilities. Abbey is a wonderful little dancer, she tried out for company this year and got on a company with girls that have been in dance since they were really little, she has only been dancing for a year and a half. Riley is wonderful at everything he does, he is in baseball right now and is rocking it, he will be golfing with his dad this summer and then will be doing LaCross this fall and basketball this winter.

My life is so very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment