Wednesday, September 16, 2009
My sister-in-law turned 30 last week and wanted to go out and celebrate, she usually has my parents watch their two beautiful boys but they were not up to it this Saturday. I went to my mom and dad's house with Abbey, Kyli and Hannah (Kyli's friend) to babysit Max-3, Keira-3, Keagan-almost-1, and Jackson-almost-5-months. I must clarify that Max and Jackson are her sons and Keira and Keagan are my other brothers kids, all very beautiful. When we arrived Kyli, Hannah and Abbey tried to help and did very well but as the night wore on they became tired and grumpy, well just Abbey was grumpy. I had so much fun taking care of the kids but it was hard work and tiring, luckily I got Jackson ready for bed and asleep quickly and he spent most of the time upstairs with grandma and grandpa. Max ended upstairs with grandma and grandpa after a couple of hours of playing with Abbey and Keira. Keira and Keagan are amazon's they stayed up the whole time, they have too much energy, don't know how Patrick and Shannon do it, maybe it's because their kids are so good. The girls were so much help and I am so glad they are mine. I heard that everyone had a great time and so did I, hope to see more of everyone in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment