Friday, April 13, 2012
I am feeling very sad, I try sooo hard to put my kids first and try and make time with their dad.. I give him my time and I don't feel bad about it.. Tonight though my heart was broken...I am feeling very angry at the ex right now, his selfishness has caused me an abundant amount of trauma and it feels like my heart will never recover from the lies, cheating, stealing and emotional manipulation that he chose to do to me, all the while I tried everything to just accept him and love him! Times like this, I wonder if I will ever heal enough to be with anyone ever again...Trust is precious and when it is broken it is so very hard to rebuild..I am loyal and would have done anything to fix what he broke.. I don't give up, EVER...I hate that I still hurt and still cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment