This week Jon asked for a Divorce. I have loved and supported him always and will always love and support him. I love him very much and wish him what I have always wished him, to really have, experience and cherish real relationships with Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, family, friends and himself. I pray he can find his way and will find love and acceptance where ever life leads him. He is a great man and a wonderful father and I hope that one day he will truly know that of himself. I wish that he believed what I see in him and held that close to his heart.
I am finding that to really love someone, sometimes you have to love them from a far. I hope he will always feel and know my love for him and know that it will be forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment