Saturday, June 12, 2010

I believe in Heavenly Father with all my heart and soul and therefore believe in Satan the adversary. While praying to Heavenly Father tonight about all of the misunderstandings and pain that I have been dealings with, with some of my family members, a picture came to me of Jesus Christ and his persecutors and tormentors and all of those who judged him and cast him out and all of those who loved him, yet denied him and I am not saying I am Christ or what is going on right now is like that, but that the adversary is using miscommunication between us to cause us all pain and conflict. I for one, am no longer going to listen to him and ask forgiveness for all of the terrible things I have said and all of the terrible things I have accused. I am saddened, that with all that I am learning about the bigger story, God's story for us, that I succumbed to Satan and jumped into his story. I have a lot to work on and the wounds that caused all of this in the first place still need to be healed and it will still take time and space but I am truly sorry for the ugliness I brought forth in my so called defense. I know that there is a loving way to defend ones self and I will pray for that knowledge, so that hopefully, I will never again fall into Satan's trap. I don't care if my parents and siblings think I am crazy, because I know to the depths of my soul, that Satan is real and he is out to destroy all relationship but mainly families.

No comments:

Post a Comment