Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tomorrow Jon is 34 years young. We don't have anything planned really but he does get to go on a golf trip as a gift from me for his birthday, I hope he has a lot of fun. What can I say about my darling husband; he is the smartest person I know, he is unbelievably handsome, he thinks he is funny and sometimes he really is, he is my best friend and I couldn't imagine life without him. Jon you are my rock and my wings when I am not too afraid to fly, you are always my biggest supporter and support. My love for you grows everyday (even when you irritate me). You help me sees things in a different light and help me understand what somethings mean. You are my favorite everything. Thanks for your patience, understanding and unconditional love. Love you, Always and Forever, Ang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angi- It it was so good talking with you at your mom's. We SO, need to get together. I hope everything starts to go your way. You deserve the best. Thank goodness you have a great husband! Tell Jon "Happy Birthday" for me! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete