Monday, April 20, 2009

The test results came back and there is some abnormalities and we will need to do more testing. The doctor thinks she has Fibromyalgia. We will keep you updated with more results in the future.

Friday, Jon and I celebrated 11 years being married. Some days it feels like forever is not enough time and other days it feels like too much time. Marriage is a lot of work but so worth the effort. Jon is my very best friend and I feel so blessed to have him for my partner in life. Jon is the best dad, I couldn't imagine a better one. He told me that he loves me more than golf and if I ever needed for him to give it up he would. How sweet, I don't think I would ever ask him to give it up, just make sure it is in balance with all of the other priorities in his life. Jon is the love of my eternity. Here's to many more happy years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment