Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, I am now 33 years young and I can honestly say that I have the best husband in all the worlds and Universes. He had to be in D.C. over my birthday, but still managed to send me beautiful flowers and called several times. I miss him soooo much when he is gone, luckily he returns tonight, yeah. Even though Jon couldn't be here for my birthday, the kids did a great job in making me feel special. I am tuckered out from all of the snow and the driving in the snow, sadly Abbey and Riley had to see the doctors and Riley had to also see the dentist (his 2nd abscessed tooth). They both are on medications and are doing well. Kyli has been back at Cheerz and doing great. I hope to see my mom soon since her birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday Mom, We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment