Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas blew in and out rather quickly this year. We had a great year and an even better Christmas. According to Kyli, she got everything that she wanted, as did Riley and Abbey. My wonderful husband decided to spoil us all this year and surprised Kyli and I with new computers and desks and chairs to go with them. I have wanted for some time to learn photography and this Christmas Jon granted my wish with a new camera and new software for the computer to photoshop the pictures. Like I said before, I have the most wonderful of all husbands. Jon is wonderful everyday with all of the thoughtful things he does for me and the kids. Kyli, Riley and Abbey are the best kids anyone could ever wish for, so loving them and showering them with gifts (once in awhile), is totally acceptable. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for the rich blessings he has given me and continues to give me. I wish all of you the great happiness that I enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment